Am I the only person driving an F150 & listening to NPR???

Quote:
You are not alone!

I have just started listening to NPR (maybe for the last month or so) and I thought for sure I was the only person in the world to have been raised on rock and country music in a very RURAL area to be listening to this. But I love the great programing....and the music is a refreshing change from the 20-30 songs that mainstream radio (whatever genre) seem to play over and over and over....

And I learned a long time ago to think for myself when listening to any news or commentary on any news outlet.....oh, I drive an old 96 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4
smile.png

Go, girl!!!

I drive a 40 year old F100. I do not and will not ever listen to NPR. I don't like their bias especially since I am mostly biased the opposite way.
wink.png

We've got a 1973 International pick-up
big_smile.png
Got it on ebay! Never had a road title, less than 30k miles on it- all the farmers around here are sooo jealous.

I drive a jeep (used to have an F-150) and all my pre-set buttons are on NPR. WUTC in Chattanooga plays the best music too.
Whenever I drive out of range I just scan until I find another NPR station
big_smile.png

Forgot to mention- I'm a "sustaining member" of our station. For 10 bucks a month- the "brain food" is so worth it. If we want to keep public radio going, we have to support it. I'd give up cable before NPR
tongue.png

Last edited:
In my case the truck is new and the driver is old. The first gasoline I ever put in a truck cost 19 cents a gallon.

Last edited:
Found a pic! It's from the ebay ad. All of the ones I took are stuck in my fried laptop
sad.png

28521_newtruck.jpg

The truck only has AM- so no NPR for Daniel. I don't drive it- the seat has broken springs on the driver's side and I can't see over the dash
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom