Amazon rant..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebelcowboysnb, Dec 10, 2013.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I did my Christmas shopping online. While I was at it I ordered some board games for the house. I ended up ordering the old game "Trouble" used though. Said it was all there an in ok shape. It gets here an it is the board a 4 of the 16 player peaces. Figures....

I get online to return it an it gives 2 options.

A. Print a label an drop off at the UPS store.. Big bold letters saying (requires a printer)...

B. UPS pick up at my home an they print a label....

Amazon is as close as a UPS store an I dont own a printer so I chose option B....

Go threw the proses an it says I am done an UPS will pick it up... Then is says I must print a return paper an a copy of my receipt an place inside the box... Ugh... I don't own a printer... No one I know has one ether....

I have to drive 30 miles round trip off the mountain in to Tn to buy a $30 printer to ship something that only cost $15 back to Amazon which happens to be only a few miles past where I got the printer...

I get home... Printer uses one of those odd square USB cords an is not included.... I dig a while an finally find one of those.... Someone has used all my packing tape....

Packed now though. Now I am out of scotch tape an cant wrap presents.....

I now have a printer to...[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

It's good to have a printer.

3. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    you can print at a library for just a few pennies, and the use of a computer is free.

4. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    You can also go to someplace like Kinkos. They have a computer and printer available for a small fee.

5. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I tried to make it in to a file to take an print elsewhere but had no luck..... Only had so much time to... It is on the UPS truck an headed back already this morning...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by