Ambien... Hmmm...Involves PurpleChicken

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Camelot Farms, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I am here this morning looking for a thread that may or may not exist.

Either I had a conversation last night with PurpleChicken in which I discovered that we are related or I am suffering from another Ambien induced waaaay out there dream.

Anyone seen such a thread? [​IMG]

2. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Was it a good conversation? What did we talk about? Was it in person? [​IMG]

3. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

LOL... I don't remember... thats the down side of Ambien [​IMG]

All I remember is that we had a conversation and discovered that we are related. [​IMG]

4. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Well, it's generally not my first choice when someone is dreaming about me but since we're cousins I suppose it's for the best.

See you at the family reunion. [​IMG]

5. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    LOL! This is so funny! When I took EfexorXR, my dreams were so vivid, I frequently could not tell if I had that conversation, or only dreamed it. It happened all the time.

6. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    I had a PC dream too, where he was walking around in a plum pimp suit with the boa and no pants. (Vicodine that night). [​IMG]

We'd had a talk just before this about buying a suit in Oakland CA, and east coast/west coast fashion. In my dream he was walking around in boxers because he refused to wear the baggier suit pants, they lacked pin stripes. [​IMG] And I'd just seen alice and he blended up with a dash of mad hatter crazy. [​IMG]

7. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I had a dream where I visited PC in CT. He lived in an apartment complex and kept his chickens in the dining room in a playhouse coop. [​IMG]

I don't have the excuse of sleep aids or painkillers for wierd dreams. I get them all on my own! [​IMG]

8. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i have crazy dreams all the time and i don't even take anything LOL

ask duckyfromoz she usually gets to hear them when i have some real doozies LOL

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Now if you all lived in Arkansas... then.... maybe.. [​IMG]

edited to remove silly flirting with PC... [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Ambien caused me to sleep walk ! My daughter found me in the front yard, dog leash in my hand, but no dog on the leash..... Just walking around talking to the dog. She took me back in the house and put me back in bed..... When she asked me about it the next morning, I did not remember ANYTHING about it. No more Ambien for me !!

The last thing she said about the incident ? Thank God, you were wearing clothes !

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by