Ameraucana 2

They are adorable! So cute! I can't wait to see how they look feathered! I ordered some Ameraucana eggs from Ebay. They are supposed to be show quality true ameraucanas, I hope so.
Oh nice!! I hope they are! I just love them, they’re the sweetest birds! 😍 If you do a hatch along make sure to tag me 😁😁

I forgot about this sweet baby that’s from my other Orpington hen and Ameraucana roos that’s not lavender!

44B75265-2496-4BF3-9EBE-69803D110FA7.jpeg

3A95D5F3-7F29-46F2-B4C8-210F5993DB27.jpeg

They are adorable! So cute! I can't wait to see how they look feathered! I ordered some Ameraucana eggs from Ebay. They are supposed to be show quality true ameraucanas, I hope so.
Wow good luck and if you hatch along tag me too. And post picks when they hatch

It’s basically a thread where we can follow along during the incubation and eventual hatch of all the babies! There’s usually a monthly HAL that anyone hatching that month can join and get help with incubation and hatching issues :)
Or you can do an adopt a egg hatch a long where people can adopt the egg virtually and follow the hatch

Maybe later on this year. I'm so swamped with garden work and chickens I can barely think. My mom had a stroke, then dislocated her hip and I have to do a lot for her too. She is able to do a lot for herself with a grabber and things to help her. She is amazing.

Maybe later on this year. I'm so swamped with garden work and chickens I can barely think. My mom had a stroke, then dislocated her hip and I have to do a lot for her too. She is able to do a lot for herself with a grabber and things to help her. She is amazing.
Sorry about your mom, my grandmother had a stroke about 7 months ago she is doing a lot better but I know it's hard

Thank you. I can't believe how strong she is. She's supposed to have a hip replacement next month, and it scares me since she's 84. She had one 22 years ago and she stopped breathing during surgery. They resuscitated her then, but even though it's irrational it gives me pause.

Thank you. I can't believe how strong she is. She's supposed to have a hip replacement next month, and it scares me since she's 84. She had one 22 years ago and she stopped breathing during surgery. They resuscitated her then, but even though it's irrational it gives me pause.
I can totally understand why you are worried my grandmother had a hip replacement when she was 90 and it can be scary all you can do is stay strong for her. It's a miracle that they are both doing so well after the stroke

Back
Top Bottom