Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

guess my birds arent getting shipped today after all...
sad.png

pips&peeps :

I got Reserve Variety for my silver pullet and on my buff pullet!!!
wee.gif

Congrats!!! Now post some pics and send me some more eggs, dangit!

guess my birds arent getting shipped today after all...

Might be for the best- chilly nights! Hope you get them soon- baby wheaties are the best.

Royce- I really don't want to give up on the wheatens, just getting frustrated with them. So much time putting this big collection together. I have diversity, just not productivity. Until I get my hands on some buff girls though, I might have to use a couple wheatens to make myself some splits. At least I know that when they do lay I get a good number of pullets.​

pips&peeps :

I got Reserve Variety for my silver pullet and on my buff pullet!!!
wee.gif

Congratulations!!! I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you. I went looking in the afternoon but you were no where to be found!!!
hmm.png

Your B/B/S eggs are in the incubator. Hatch date: November 21. I'll keep you posted ....

yippiechickie.gif
fl.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Today I sat on my short stool to get ready to hand feed treats to my birds. Up ran a light tan colored bird with feathers surrounding her collar that were a darker color. I looked at her and said, "Where did you come from? " My white Ams were all two toned due to dirt baths. They are pretty even when dirty but I do not want to pick up and pet dirty birds.

Back
Top Bottom