Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Lavender Ameruacana chicks have got to be the cutest chicks.
Do the adult lavs keep their pretty color? My lav orps' feathers turned a little brownish at the tips, but returned to their lovely color after molting. I was just wondering if this was the same for lav ameraucanas.

Last edited:
HI! I have a "supposedly" Ameracauna-I bought him from someone who who buys clutches of eggs from the "big boys". He isn't from TSC or anything. What do you think? Is this a plain ole EE? He is supposedly about one month old.

WooHoo! I'm super excited. I've waited what seems forever for my new birds! I bought a Blue Wheaten trio last weekend from Tom Kernan at the Delmarva Poultry Breeders Show! Better yet, the Cock was the BV Blue Wheaten cockeral from the 2010 Ameraucana National Meet in Frankfort, KY! I also got a dozen Blue Ameraucana eggs. I've loved Tom's birds forever and have finally made room for some super LF, and I knew exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to get some pics to post!

WooHoo! I'm super excited. I've waited what seems forever for my new birds! I bought a Blue Wheaten trio last weekend from Tom Kernan at the Delmarva Poultry Breeders Show! Better yet, the Cock was the BV Blue Wheaten cockeral from the 2010 Ameraucana National Meet in Frankfort, KY! I also got a dozen Blue Ameraucana eggs. I've loved Tom's birds forever and have finally made room for some super LF, and I knew exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to get some pics to post!

Awesome, congratulations! I am eager to see the pics!

Back
Top Bottom