Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

That is a very good point! You just don't know when you talk to someone online who they are! Like sc and the finger nail polish! Some might think it was his wife holding a chick! I could be a 99 year old man and thats why I have a hard time remembering stuff! Yep you never know! The gal I am getting my chicks from might be a compurter geek that works at best buy. Then again I might be so full of chicken stuff!!! I think the later!
lau.gif

I thought she was a retired (early) programmer/aministrator geek.

My chicks are turning into wild things!!! The ones like Eve and Snuggle Bug are so sweet and gentle! Snuggle Bug was gonna be my John Wayne but well he's just a little cuddler
1f49b.png

But despite my handling there are a few that don't like to be picked up! But considering I have to transport them daily in and out til we get our coop they have to deal!! They're not like super wild, but compared to my Eve and Snuggle/Cuddle Bug they sure are!

Old west chicken house and old west names! That would be cute! When Snuggle bug turns into the head man! You may want to go back to John Wayne! lol

Old west chicken house and old west names! That would be cute! When Snuggle bug turns into the head man! You may want to go back to John Wayne! lol

Ok you all know I am just joking RIGHT!!!! I sure hope so I would hate for all my friends to get upset!!!!

marchick, YOU have a heart of gold and always bring a smile to my face! OF COURSE WE KNOW YOUR JOKING!! But why joke? You brought up a good point!!! He may be my John Wayne after all!
1f609.png

So would that make my little Eve May West?! Lol. She's so sweet! She doesn't think she's a chicken!

Lol...Attention Susan
1f49b.png
1f49b.png
I know what your thinking! Let me have my John Wayne!!

Can someone please take a look at my blue and tell me is she is a pullet or a roo. I thought pullet until today. I know that the splash is a roo or at least I'm pretty sure. If they are both Roos is it normal for them to be buddies. They go everywhere together and roost cuddled up.

Can someone please take a look at my blue and tell me is she is a pullet or a roo. I thought pullet until today. I know that the splash is a roo or at least I'm pretty sure. If they are both Roos is it normal for them to be buddies. They go everywhere together and roost cuddled up.

The experts here know for sure but Id say a pullet

Back
Top Bottom