Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

My time here on backyardchickens is coming to a close. My duties, hobby, and responsibilities leave me little enough time and I haven't been active here in a while. For anyone that wants to reach me, my email is [email protected].

Last edited:
My time here on backyardchickens is coming to a close.  My duties, hobby, and responsibilities leave me little enough time and I haven't been active here in a while.  For anyone that wants to reach me, my email is [email protected].

:hugs

Understand being busy and overworked... can't keep up here myself... catch you on the flip side, Susan... :)

Oh no, after reading all these posts I've got the bug to breed my Ameraucana rooster. I'll have to check his skin color. I thought light underfoot was it. Didn't realize there was white and yellow. My roo is black, has red eyes and earlobes, separated muffs and beard, blue/grey legs, light color underfoot. I got him from a breeder. Does it sound like a Ameraucana or EE roo? I can't figure out how to attach a picture.

Last edited:
Oh no, after reading all these posts I've got the bug to breed my Ameraucana rooster. I'll have to check his skin color. I thought light underfoot was it. Didn't realize there was white and yellow. My roo is black, has red eyes and earlobes, separated muffs and beard, blue/grey legs, light color underfoot. I got him from a breeder. Does it sound like a Ameraucana or EE roo? I can't figure out how to attach a picture.

Just look at the bottoms of his feet... if there is yellow, then EE... if they're white, then Ameraucana... *usually* if they have yellow skin it makes their leg color look greenish tinged... was he sold to you specifically as a Black Ameraucana?

My time here on backyardchickens is coming to a close. My duties, hobby, and responsibilities leave me little enough time and I haven't been active here in a while. For anyone that wants to reach me, my email is [email protected].

I didn't read but the last couple of posts and don't care to read them. I just wanted to say that I will miss you Susan!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom