Pics

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Sep 12, 2021
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hi,
I will try to keep a flock thread. I hope you enjoy this thread as I try to keep it updated! A brief history: I have had chickens for about 3 years and I love it! started with 2 and now I have around 30, I keep them mainly for pets but I also enjoy having fresh eggs, I love fancy and unique breeds but I also keep regular boring breeds! I also have ducks, they are awesome! But not as good as chickens ;)

Currently here's my flock:

The older ones(they live in a different coop for now): The head of my flock Lawrence:

Breed: Bielefelder
Fun Fact: This picture is my favorite of Lawrence! He also loves to find food for his gals!
1661541323152.png

I will try to post pics of all 32 but here's Lawrence!

Hi,
I will try to keep a flock thread. I hope you enjoy this thread as I try to keep it updated! A brief history: I have had chickens for about 3 years and I love it! started with 2 and now I have around 30, I keep them mainly for pets but I also enjoy having fresh eggs, I love fancy and unique breeds but I also keep regular boring breeds! I also have ducks, they are awesome! But not as good as chickens ;)

Currently here's my flock:

The older ones(they live in a different coop for now): The head of my flock Lawrence:

Breed: Bielefelder
Fun Fact: This picture is my favorite of Lawrence! He also loves to find food for his gals!
1661541323152.png

I will try to post pics of all 32 but here's Lawrence!

Can't wait to see pictures of your flock. Lawrence is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom