Ameraucanas.. These Are the Ones Making Me Wait!

That's interesting, Jody. I put the question to some learned people at Classroom @ the Coop and was told that the blacks with the best beetle-green sheen in their feathers are gold-based. It is definitely gold shining through there. His sire was Lynn's roo, Jet, from Cree lines out of Washington State, but his mother was her blue Ameraucana pullet, NayNay, whose lines are a bit less prestigious. I will be interested to see what comes from them, for sure. I think no matter, his feathers are just so beautiful with that intense green sheen he has. I am not an Ameraucana breeder and this sort of happened by accident, but I like them very much. I've learned alot about the breed from so many people, you included.

Speckledhen,

WOW!!!

How did you get BLUE Ameraucana's & BLUE Orpingtons!!!

Do you sell fertile egg???

If you do I want BLUE Ameraucana's & BLUE Orpingtons eggs the end on Febuary!!!

do you want the money now?

PLEASE tell me I can have them!
wee.gif

I do have them, blues in both breeds. I was tossing around the idea of selling my Ameraucana cockerel, Scout, but I'm not so sure about that. I do like the breed alot so I bet he'll be here in the spring. Just so you know that with black cockerel and blue pullets, you can get black and blue chicks. From the Blue Orps, you could end up with blue, black and/or splash. If you officially want to be on the list in February, email me your full name, address, phone and what exactly you want and I'll put you on the list I've got going. So far only one person is on for the end of February, but I think March is about booked up. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom