Ameraucauna rooster?

ChicknCommander

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 31, 2014
Oklahoma
I just got a ameraucana rooster is there anything I can breed him to to get something unique? I have gold and silver sebrights, gold cochin, white Plymouth Rock, silver polish, white silkie and mille fluer duccles and buff cochins

What colour is the rooster (or a picture of him could help). I could plug in their genotypes in to a chicken calculator.
If it's egg colour, you would get green or light blue egg shells

I just got a ameraucana rooster is there anything I can breed him to to get something unique? I have gold and silver sebrights, gold cochin, white Plymouth Rock, silver polish, white silkie and mille fluer duccles and buff cochins
Cross him to a Cuckoo Maran and you will get 100% Sexlinks and 100% Olive Eggers, you cant beat that for coolness...

Thanks I was wondering how to get the olive eggers. Does any of the breeds I mentioned above produce anything cool? I have these breeds already

Like I said before, what colour is the rooster (americanas come in a lot of colours) I could plug the rooster and the hens in to a chicken calculator and I could tell you what you could get in the rainbow of chicken colours

I am guessing he looks like this so I will take my guessing to the calculator and the information I have gathered for every where and present you with this (I can find photos if you want)

gold sebright:fawn/dun patterned silver incomplete doublelaced/halfspangled and black patterned silver incomplete doublelaced/halfspangled females. fawn/dun patterned yellow/golden incomplete laced/halfspangled and black patterned yellow/golden incomplete laced/halfspangled males

silver sebrights: fawn/dun patterned silver incomplete doublelaced/halfspangled and black patterned silver incomplete doublelaced/halfspangled females.fawn/dun patterned silver incomplete laced/halfspangled and black patterned silver incomplete laced/halfspangled males

gold cochin (gold black laced? there are buff cochins and gold black laced cochins this is gold black laced): fawn/dun patterned silver incomplete laced and black patterned silver incomplete laced females. fawn/dun patterned yellow/golden incomplete laced and black patterned yellow/golden incomplete laced males.

white Plymouth Rock: fawn/dun unicolor•E Split: white(rec.) and black unicolor•E Split: white(rec.) females. fawn/dun unicolor•E barred Split: white(rec.) and black unicolor•E barred Split: white(rec.)

silver polish (I take it sliver black laced): the same colouring as the silver sebrights

white silkie: the females will look like the rock's and the males will be solid black or solid fawn/dun

mille fluer duccles (black patterned gold mille fluer):fawn/dun patterned silver incomplete-Columbian and black patterned silver incomplete-Columbian females. fawn/dun patterned yellow/golden Columbian and black patterned yellow/golden Columbian males (this is really guessing here)

buff cochins: solid silver females and solid yellow/gold males
I'm going off of what I know of your rooster and of pure bred of the colours so this may not be 100% accurate

Back
Top Bottom