American Buffs and Runner Ducks - 2 Week pic update!

Quote:
I got the assorted exhibition thing - so I hope that there are a few blues in there. The blues I got from McMurray are actually pretty nice - they are much taller and leaner than the black ones. I like all the colors so it gets very hard to choose - so I went with the assortment.

Quote:
My geese and goslings have killed more trees on my property than anything else. They nip the bark off. So if you value your spruce, get some tree protection around it.

I wouldn't worry about bark mulch. They may get slivers, which potentially could cause a bumble though. So as long as you're looking out for limping ones, it's not a problem.

Quote:
Oh I'm only giving the mandarins the blue spuce, and like I said they are like little twigs! I think I paid like 30 bucks for 12 of them and only 4 are going in the back by the animals. The geese and ducks get the cheapo shmeapo poplars!

Great news on the bark - I'll try that around the landscaping for the mandarins as well. The ducks and geese will have all grass runs...at least until they ruin it!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom