American Gamefowl

Oh I realize the majority moving 20+ Chicken pens and all the animals and what comes with them will come last I gotta build a few fences first. My buddy’s gonna take the race car down the mountain as he’s bout the only one I trust. I reckon we will get a big uhaul It’ll definitely make moving the larger stuff easier.

Catching all these free rangers is gonna be a nightmare maybe just throw some feed out and use a cast net lol. Just kidding not really.

Yeah simple and cheap good. I’ve got a few dozen but they are for trapping but it has crossed my mind plenty.
They are kinda expensive. You can actually dig them up but man is that a pain in the *ss. I’ve done it a few times when I was short on them and needed a few to move traps. I don’t recommend it. It’s definitely not worth the trouble especially in partially frozen ground.

They are kinda expensive. You can actually dig them up but man is that a pain in the *ss. I’ve done it a few times when I was short on them and needed a few to move traps. I don’t recommend it. It’s definitely not worth the trouble especially in partially frozen ground.

Yeah once they are in they ain’t going nowhere unless you dig I’ve moved a few not in frozen ground though I’d just set another trap lol.

If they’re set you might as well pull them now before you forget or write it down. Don’t wanna leave traps like that.

Yeah I’ve not got them all set I just had them in place just in case. I definitely wanna keep a few out before I move on be got dogs and a fence but stuff can still work it’s way into the area.

Yeah once they are in they ain’t going nowhere unless you dig I’ve moved a few not in frozen ground though I’d just set another trap lol.
They’re perfect for good locations. You can just pull your traps and reattach them whenever you want using the existing loop or s hook. Way better than a traditional rebar or cross staked rebar staking set up simply cause you don’t have to haul around all those heavy metal stakes.

20201030_184030.jpg
20201030_183701.jpg
20201030_183644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom