American Gamefowl

images.jpeg

After signing papers and our lives away at the lawyers we about didn’t get into the new place damn door lock pad would not come off tried everything had the code right it just wouldn’t let go. Finally after about 15mins it decide it wanted to unlock..... sellers didn’t have the key to the lock on the building either so I cut the pad lock with some bolt cutters. I’m sure it didn’t look like some random guy was out there breaking into shit.

After signing papers and our lives away at the lawyers we about didn’t get into the new place damn door lock pad would not come off tried everything had the code right it just wouldn’t let go. Finally after about 15mins it decide it wanted to unlock..... sellers didn’t have the key to the lock on the building either so I cut the pad lock with some bolt cutters. I’m sure it didn’t look like some random guy was out there breaking into shit.
So you did get it?! Congratulations!
When you get settled in a bit you'll have to get us a few pics!

Ima use the building for my fishing/tool man cave that’s what I’m excited for. The rest of it was all the wife she liked the house the pretty trees in the front yard and was pretty set on it and it happened finally. I’ll miss the land and hunting but I can lease a place to hunt.

Thanks yeah we got it. I’ve gotta build some fences first and foremost. We moved a few things this evening but nothing crazy. Gotta pick up a solar fence charger an use this other one I’ve had for the dogs. Other than that I got a good majority of the fence stuff bought and over there too.
Ima use the building for my fishing/tool man cave that’s what I’m excited for. The rest of it was all the wife she liked the house the pretty trees in the front yard and was pretty set on it and it happened finally. I’ll miss the land and hunting but I can lease a place to hunt.
Sounds good! :)

Hell yea man congratulations

Back
Top Bottom