American Gamefowl

It was pretty brushy in the stream we were fishing I rares back trying to get under a log and didn’t realize he was behind me I took his hat off lol. I got decent at it I enjoy it in the bigger streams here but it’s hard to use where we trout fish I usually catch a few birds out of the sky
I have smaller 6ft 11 in fly rods for little streams.
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wZ2L/busch-beer-cool

Also you won’t see another person until you catch that tree. You turn around to figure out where the fly went and there’s 3 people looking and you just know they’re laughing on the inside. 😂
Yeah basically how it always goes for me. Once hunting season comes in though every other outdoor activity is forgotten about lol

Except the birds there always number one here lol we’re talking about getting hogs to butcher next year our neighbor gave us some fresh bacon from one they killed recently and the wife loved it but I know how it’ll go she’ll get attached she can’t hardly handle me culling chickens much less Wilbur

I’ll take fly fishing, trapping then duck hunting in that order. I like to deer hunt too but not as much as everything else.
I love trapping. I’m not a die hard deer hunter like I once was but I still enjoy the peace it brings with it. I guess in my younger years I enjoyed the bragging rights and so forth now a days being close to 30 I’m just happy to be out lol

Back
Top Bottom