American Gamefowl

Those would make some nice minnows for catching Bass with.
I don’t fish with bait of any kind or a spinning rod. I was using a very small 4wt fly rod for the purpose of throwing small flies. If I’m fishing for bass I’ll use a bigger fly rod and throw flies the size of those bluegills.
Anyone can catch fish with bait. Not a whole lot of skill involved in any of that. The fun is fooling them with flies (for me anyway). I also let them all go because I don’t eat any of em.

Only bait fishing I’ve ever really 100% always done is for catfish and with the kids. I’d rather use a lure of some sort myself. A lot of finesse slower working type stuff and top water is what I like to use I’ve got plenty of spinners, jerk, crank, split baits and rattle traps if I just get bored.

I’ve caught trout, a decent size bass and plenty of panfish out on the fly rod though doesn’t really matter it’s all about fooling em and a bit of luck just pick your poison I like a wide variety haha.

I don’t fish with bait of any kind or a spinning rod. I was using a very small 4wt fly rod for the purpose of throwing small flies. If I’m fishing for bass I’ll use a bigger fly rod and throw flies the size of those bluegills.
Anyone can catch fish with bait. Not a whole lot of skill involved in any of that. The fun is fooling them with flies (for me anyway). I also let them all go because I don’t eat any of em.
If you go fishing for those 100 lbs Flatheads, you can't beat live bluegills.

Back
Top Bottom