American Gamefowl

Well now you tell us. 💁🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t have been so generous that close to my yard😂 we fed em a few of the smaller fish we caught. They’d let you get around 5 feet away before they backed back up into the woods. A lot better than when the guy had the idea to train coyote dogs and fox dogs and the coyotes killed all his foxes in the pen

EC7C5F0E-AE53-454E-940D-A19887ABCBA0.jpeg

What is going on Ya'll?!!!
How is everybody doing? Havoc, Sohc, Hillbilly...any chicks? Where's that chickenman from VA? Anybody got any gas😝🙂

Mean Mummy is taking her chicks about, but she's quite secretive about it and a bit uptight, but I think she's doing a nice job. She's one that I'll let sit again that's for sure.
1620820783283.png

What is going on Ya'll?!!!
How is everybody doing? Havoc, Sohc, Hillbilly...any chicks? Where's that chickenman from VA? Anybody got any gas😝🙂

Mean Mummy is taking her chicks about, but she's quite secretive about it and a bit uptight, but I think she's doing a nice job. She's one that I'll let sit again that's for sure.
View attachment 2664965
Looking good rock, no gas this way if u didn't get it yesterday. We have 24 on the ground and only have one more breeding planned, Everything other then the rain is going good. How about your way?

Back
Top Bottom