American Onagadori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Please don't try and claim innocents in what u are sayin, as this goes to show that you yourself are misrepresenting what you have!!

We have already covered that they are called American Onagadori. Do you have an actual point?

Jason,

Not picking on anyone but I think these "NEW EGGS" are here to just stirr up problems and flame the arguments. Its obvious that all three (not David nor Toni-Marie) joined this thread today to just make matters worse...and for what reason...I guess to defend something silly. Perhaps you could PM me to try and find out who these newbies are or they could simple just be from one person.
barnie.gif
he.gif
idunno.gif

- Tommy

Last edited:
I along with many others could continue to make points all day long, that would be nothing more than material that would be turned around and used against me. The sad part is that regardless of my background or any of the others who have posted, due to our lack of posts we are simply being rediculed. I have sit on my hands all nite staying out of this, but there comes a point when true BS has to be called for what it is. If you prefer to go down the road to buy pretty birds from Tommy, you have chosen to buy pretty birds, just please educate yourself on what you have truely boughten. I personally have a copy of Toni and David's book, does it make me a better person.... NO, but what it does say, as a breeder, I have taken the time educate myself. My intent here is not to bash anyone, but to bring to light the fact that the birds are truely being mis-represented for what they are. Regardless of who they came, it is the responsibilty of the new owner to accept what he has and admit that. If one is willing to go far as to change the U.S. to American, why not do everything correct and remove Onagadori from the name as well or at least call them projects as they are nothin more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom