American Onagadori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
voodoochicken04,

It really isn't anything personal but it seems to me and a few others that you are really here to pick sides and want to sturr things up rather than clarifying anything. A link doesn't prove your point and I did not understate any facts. The link you provided us is VERY helpful and yes, good to read but you shouldn't use that as the basis of your argument. And your TRUE identity is important to win your arguments because if what you are saying is true, I can just make up fake screenames on different forums and then sign on the defend ALL of my posts and just write whatever I want because they won't know who I am anyways. Perhaps I may even suggest to the moderators to varify you as "LEGIT" and not just some random member signing on to create/sturr problems.

Again, I have nothing against you, but you need to at least let us know what you breed with and how much experience you have on the longtails so we can better judge your comments. Lastly, we aren't picking on you. You just come off VERY defensive and to some extent, rude, so its hard for us to even consider evaluating your comments.

- Tommy

PS: Would you consider buying the car if a representative with an "Unknown Name" from an "Unknown Company" came up to you and said "This car is PERFECT, take it!"...would you?

Their background has no bearing on the fact at hand here, you are mis-representing what you have. Quit trying to make this thread about everything else, because it is essentially about you (your birds). Facts have been stated by other very reputable sources who have backed up what Voodoo has said. So, please, can you at leat attempt to get back on topic?

Would you consider buying the car if a representative with an "Unknown Name" from an "Unknown Company" came up to you and said "This car is PERFECT, take it!"...would you?

I'd be less likely to buy a painted brick as a gold bar advertised with a photo from someone else who had a real gold bar.

Threaten me all you want..all i've done is provide facts..plain and simple..links mean nothing to me as I can talk Longtails all night long.
smile.png

Quote:
Charlieschickens,

Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
Another new member who came to join us : ) Its funny to see how you joined in May of 2008 and this is your first post!!!
ep.gif
Wow! This is so special : )What Voodoo did was just restating the exact facts that was on the link he later on showed us. There is no problem with that and yes, we should applaude him for that but he doesn't have to come off so defensively and rude...

As for the birds I have produced, I have not yet obtained MY line that I would call "Tommy's Longtails" or of the like yet, and its still under a working process. Still waiting to collect quality birds and to learn more before I get into it. Have reached out to David about this and hopefully get a copy of David and Toni's book for the longtails. The birds that I am still working with are of Mr. Hyde's "Top Picked" birds directly, thus, its still direct from his line so I have to defend what I have learned while keeping an open mind to bring in new ideas. Until I pick out my very own set of breeders and start breeding for MY longtails from the breeders from Mr. Hyde will I call them under my line or "Tommy's Longtails".

- Tommy

Quote:
I'd be less likely to buy a painted brick as a gold bar advertised with a photo from someone else who had a real gold bar.

Threaten me all you want..all i've done is provide facts..plain and simple..links mean nothing to me as I can talk Longtails all night long.
smile.png

Ha!!!

Then you intention here is very obvious

- Tommy

But they are being put out there as Onags and they aren't. Yes, I joined in May of 2008, I have found that trying to get facts across on this site is an effort in futility, case-in-point. I have used the chat here several times, but you seem just to want to point out that we have few posts. Just because you post 50 times a day does not make you a reliable source. And when you post stuff as something its not, it takes away from what little credibility that you did have to start with.

Last edited:
Quote:
Charlieschickens,

I am starting to see the same trend in your posts to be like VoodooChicken's. Doesn't it occur to others that is is rather ODD that quite a few newbie’s from BYC take so much interest in this thread other than to ridicule and to harass? Haha. I find it rather funny how you are trying to point out MY BIRDS. So you are basically criticizing my birds to indirectly make fun of Mr. Cy Hyde's bird; the one who made the longtails available to everyone in the states???

Give me a break...

- Tommy

No, what I find odd is the fact that you fail to correct your original statements after then have been proven to be false by very reputable sources. Bottom line is you are trying to make it about Voodoo and myself and our lack of posts, when you need to face up to the reality that you have mis-represented what you have as US Onags, when they are more or less project birds.

Tommy, I know these people, they are indeed individual people. I welcome the mods to check them out. They joined today in defense of others mentioned in this post.

You're far too obsessed about join dates and post numbers instead of what matters; facts. No one at all is degrading Cy's work. Simply, call the fowl as they are.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom