American serama thread!

This thread has been moderated. The full rule #11 is:

1. Luring members to other forums is not allowed and we prohibit discussing drama that happens on other forums. We've worked hard for years to build up this community and we will not tolerate people coming in and spamming our members via the public forum, private messages, or emails to join another community.

Do not bring drama from other forums here, please.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
Thank you now we will move on!

Hi there Serama peeps.....I had just recently hatched out a whooping 29 chicks in 3 different hatches....and OMG! I do believe I actually have one Frizzle.....woot!!!!!
I only have one Frizzle hen. What exactly are the odds of getting a Frizzle from a Frizzle cross smooth?....it obviously must be few and far between.

Oh and tomorrow is lock down for Paint and one Lav egg from my flock....cross fingers for me! Thanks.

Suz

50/50 on frizzle to smooth and you wont know they are a frizzle for a few days to a week or so. They look smooth when hatched. Congrats!

Hi there Serama peeps.....I had just recently hatched out a whooping 29 chicks in 3 different hatches....and OMG! I do believe I actually have one Frizzle.....woot!!!!!
I only have one Frizzle hen. What exactly are the odds of getting a Frizzle from a Frizzle cross smooth?....it obviously must be few and far between.

Oh and tomorrow is lock down for Paint and one Lav egg from my flock....cross fingers for me! Thanks.

Suz

Back
Top Bottom