American serama thread!

Sorry, I have not been on in ages. Busy with kids, sick, etc. I will try to catch up on some....butI thought I would share with you a few photos I took tonight. Poor Bumble...but she actually seemed to enjoy it. LOL....course you also get to see my messy kitchen. So this is my daughter and her "invention". It is her "chicken sack":

Sorry, I have not been on in ages. Busy with kids, sick, etc. I will try to catch up on some....butI thought I would share with you a few photos I took tonight. Poor Bumble...but she actually seemed to enjoy it.  LOL....course you also get to see my messy kitchen. So this is my daughter and her "invention".  It is her "chicken sack":

4312....That is a WAY COOL invention!! I have done stuff like that myself for the fuzzies when "GAMMA" [namely me] got to babysit them....Bumble sure is getting big. :D

4312....That is a WAY COOL invention!! I have done stuff like that myself for the fuzzies when "GAMMA" [namely me] got to babysit them....Bumble sure is getting big.
big_smile.png

Froggie: I thought you would appreciate this. It sure goes to show how freindly that seramas are. Yes, Bumble is pretty much full grown. She is a big girl now. She will always be a house pet. She is really a cuddler.

Back
Top Bottom