American serama thread!

I will let a hen cover about 8 and have great success. It also really depends on the hen and how big she is aswell.. ya know a big booty or not =)

Three serama show coming up, I will post them in order two are sanctioned events all should be fun!!

How the West Was Fun!!
Saturday
October 6th, 2012
Paso Robles Event Center
Paso Robles, CA

Table Top Judging
By Brian Decker
ASA Sanctioned Show
contact info at http://www.pacserama.org

***NExt will be a Fun show not sanctioned but a good time to be had, This is a last minute event, we were invited and very appreciative of the invite to the Harvest Festival, so come join us for a Indoor day with serama food, friends and fun!!***
For any info on the next two events please contact the http://www.wildwestseramas.com/

All $$$ from this fun show will go towards helping WILD WEST SERAMA CLUB Fund the Reno Nevada, november High Roller serama classic.. Birds for sale demmos, lots of kid events... and SUPER Quality Birds for sale. and next is

http://www.wildwestseramas.com/

American seramas in San Diego "Wild West Serama Club" info aswell

That is the title for another thred i have started for the california group on Byc to be able to chat a bit, i think most are now on the facebook!!

My best effort from this year's wheaten breeding. I found that all my mottled pullets have decent type, and the ones closer to the color I want have poor type. I might fire up the incubators this fall to try and do better, but the wheaties here have taken two steps backward in 2012.

so here she is!!!! i am so in love with her. shes 5 months old and will be a b class when full grown (or so im told). her parents come from Grady Taylor she is the sweetest little bird and so good with my son.shes so sweet and docile that i almost have my fiancee convinced to let me have a rooster! what do you all think of her?! im excited to hear your oppinions.

and here are her parents (they would not sit still!)

also, here are the two little oddball crested silkie/serama girls i picked up just because they are so TINY and adorable

the picture of their parents wont upload :( i will try again later.

Its amazing how bold and brave seramas are....if introduced safely and watched for awhile you should have no problems integrating thosse guys. Do you own both the birdies now or is one going to be a newbee?

Nope, I think the eggs I have in the bator might have blood rings as well, though they don't go all around, so I'm going to wait a while longer in hopes that it just looks a little like that?? I had one egg that looked like that last time with my leghorns, and it actually hatched, so I might be lucky and have 4 alive still, or unlucky and have 5 non starters and 4 quitters ;P But I do love those Sultans, and I'm actually concerned that the Seramas might hurt the sultans, being that they have fluff heads and are extremely docile, non-fighters and low on the pecking order usually. But I have to remember, chickens are chickens and probably not too different from each other ;)

I gotta find and subscribe to that thread, SunValleySeramas :)

ElenaLorraine, I think they're just beautiful! Such a pretty pattern on your girl and the other two are just too adorable! Watch out or you'll spoil them into little buggers! LOL

Back
Top Bottom