American serama thread!

Eiefelhexe:
welcome-byc.gif
and welcome to the Serama thread.....
Very nice little chickens............
big_smile.png
.and I hope you have as much enjoyment with yours...as I do mine....................

I'm glad I found this thread. I just discovered this breed, and I'm in love! I can't wait to get some!
welcome-byc.gif
and welcome to this thread........................
This has to be the sweetest little chicken ever......
I have several....Mine do great outside and I have a few that live in our kitchen.
I have found they can be tamed with a little handling..............and my inside boys are a constant
source of entertainment...............

[COLOR=008080]
welcome-byc.gif
and welcome to this thread........................[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]This has to be the sweetest little chicken ever......[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]I have several....Mine do great outside and I have a few that live in our kitchen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]I have found they can be tamed with a little handling..............and my inside boys are a constant[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]source of entertainment...............[/COLOR]
DITTO DITTO AND MORE DITTO on everything said! These little gremlins worm their way into your heart and do not let go. OH, and they are not chickens, they are little kids in feather coats.... ;)

I have 3 now so yes they are additive. I went to MO to pick up a hen friend for the hen I have. The breeder said she had too many Roos so she let me pick one from a batch that is only 5 weeks old His name is Romeo and is a white roo. My girls is Gabby who has been with me form 5 weeks and my new hen Gracie. Now I haves to tell myself no as these 3 are in my house. Romeo will get to loud to keep him inside. Lol

Question: do some Seramas have constant very large, stinky poo? My new girl will run you out of the house! It dark brown in color. Could it have been food from the other owner? I got her last Friday. Can it be from stress ? It is large in size too. Is there anything I can do ? She seems healthy Eats and drinks good. No blood in stool I know in every 8 /10 bm they have the cecal stool which is which stinks but never all the time. Help !

Back
Top Bottom