American serama thread!

Good morning everyone.

Candled last night...day 15............for sure my little roo is doing his job.
Now I am getting excited.. lock down Monday....Have not hatched Seramas for a year or so.
They are so much easier to deal with during winter than LF.
I have them in the basement.
I'll try to get updated pics of parents later today.
I have a tiny (need to weigh him) solid red frizzle I am putting him with a white
straight feathered this week end.............
It is such fun to see what color combinations appear in the chicks...........
Also have a straight feathered red with a white black tailed hen.......
Will set from both of these combinations in a few weeks.

Yes photos! Would love to see what you are working with. I am wanting to start this breeding myself.

I gave away my original serama rooster...Rooder...a few months ago...to a buddy of mine because he wanted some birds and I didn't have room for all my birds.

Before giving him away...Rooder created some fine roosters to take his place.

and now I am starting to hatch some chicks from these roosters and they are looking pretty cool as well, which is good because my buddy called awhile back to let me know that Rooder had died.

That is a brief history of my serama endeavor thus far lol.

Oh wow..I'll take that third roo pictured off your hands..lol...
droolin.gif

Last edited:
Love the colors! Can't wait to see what I get from her. I have several that are viable. Go into lock down on the 21st.
I'm so excited! I got all different ones this time - my chipmunks even look different, one has spots on his head

Does anyone know, is this a frizzle? All the other chicks have super straight feathers and this guy has curly tips

OH MY, don't post where you live in Texas as I want to COME STEAL THIS GIRL! She is TOO CUTE for her own good... :love

Do you want to buy local or are you willing to buy shipped birds? I know BobbyC71 is in OKIE and has seramas.....and WildWorks is in Texas, keep bumping your post so lots of peeps see it is my suggestion.... ;)

Thanks! I love her ! She was free when I bought a rooster.

Ship depending on price and local is great too.

Back
Top Bottom