American serama thread!

So last week, it was about 20* outside, and I was worried about Tweet, and he still doesn't have his own coop yet. So I brought him inside and out him in the warm basement in an old rabbit cage, but it was small, and Tweet wanted to go and wander the house. So I went online and bought him some chicken diapers so he could stay in my bedroom... Oh, how I pamper him. He is my little baby, after all. :love
They won't be coming for another 2 weeks or so, so I suppose until then I can attach the rabbit cage to an old run.

Thanks, Froggie. He's

also potty trained!

He's drop dead gorgeous!!! Love your birds
2665.png
Congratulations on you wins.

Ole this is tooo funny, We bought ten chick pullets and one was a butter-cup,(put in by mistake belonged to some one else and they could not figure out the right birds so they left them all together in the box @ the feed store) I told my grandson ,Reece he could have the bird if he wanted it. Yep REECE'S PEANUT BUTTERCUP. The only one of his kind in our flock and this pullet is a rooster . Happy Halloween

My babies are changing soo much already. In this group I got 3 frizzles, and 4 straight

This little black one is a frizzle, just not as much as the other two.

Love the colors coming into them

Back
Top Bottom