American serama thread!

chickydee64

Songster
7 Years
Jan 8, 2013
oregon

Hatched this morning....................named her precious.................
She has a Mom so she will not be lonesome.................
big_smile.png

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
indanity..posted to you on the other thread.

Posting here too. I just had two babies hatch at the same time. I have one more pipped, the other two .. nothing..I have a feeling they aren't good since these have hatched already. Tiny babies. :))

KilnChick

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 22, 2013
Kiln, Ms
So happy I got my Serama coop set up over the weekend, with the help of my new love! It's cold and rainy, but my babies are secure out of the elements!
Oh, and I have eggs incubating!! Yay!

kukupecpec

Songster
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
Tucson AZ

Precious and Mom..Lighting bad for the hens color.it is a much richer, darker brown
SNUGGLING! Best pictures ever aren't they? I love them like this!!!!
Chickydee you're making me want to set eggs. She is so cute. If I put some in the bator on the 11th I could do the New Year's hatchalong.
I am so psyched for the hatch a long. already got alllll my eggs ordered and I am getting my bators warmed up and ready to go! Think I'll throw a few duck eggs in this year for funsies.

Bumble my brown serama chick died today, not entirely sure what happened, one minute he was running around like a wild man with the others, nest he was sprawled across the floor all lethargic and turning a little blue. Didn't take long after that. - down to 6 now. But will only be keeping the girl and maybe one of the cockerels. Got 18 more eggs coming in the mail tomorrow though so hopefully some of those will be hens =)

Last edited:

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
My new Serama babies..one is a friends, he only had one hatch, but I am keeping it until he has others hatch in a few days. The one with the black stripe on it's head. Will be interesting to see how that one colors out.

So tiny. :))

Top Bottom