American serama thread!

New chick this morning...................The hen only had one egg.wrote about the other one in an earlier post..........
It is cute , of course,...looks white so far.......pictures when I can get them

I beleive it would be too cold at this time of the year to ship. I would be interested this coming spring if you have anything available. Thank you for your response! I'm very excited to own this breed!

Hatched this morning....................named her precious.................
She has a Mom so she will not be lonesome.................
big_smile.png

indanity..posted to you on the other thread.

Posting here too. I just had two babies hatch at the same time. I have one more pipped, the other two .. nothing..I have a feeling they aren't good since these have hatched already. Tiny babies. :))

So happy I got my Serama coop set up over the weekend, with the help of my new love! It's cold and rainy, but my babies are secure out of the elements!
Oh, and I have eggs incubating!! Yay!

Precious and Mom..Lighting bad for the hens color.it is a much richer, darker brown
SNUGGLING! Best pictures ever aren't they? I love them like this!!!!
Chickydee you're making me want to set eggs. She is so cute. If I put some in the bator on the 11th I could do the New Year's hatchalong.
I am so psyched for the hatch a long. already got alllll my eggs ordered and I am getting my bators warmed up and ready to go! Think I'll throw a few duck eggs in this year for funsies.

Bumble my brown serama chick died today, not entirely sure what happened, one minute he was running around like a wild man with the others, nest he was sprawled across the floor all lethargic and turning a little blue. Didn't take long after that. - down to 6 now. But will only be keeping the girl and maybe one of the cockerels. Got 18 more eggs coming in the mail tomorrow though so hopefully some of those will be hens =)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom