American serama thread!

I am really wanting a pair to keep in big parrot cage in the house. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I can't find anyone in Arkansas that has them or anyone that will ship them. I live in central Arkansas. I would be happy to adopt a rooster. Please help point me in the right direction if anyone can.

did your deal fall through with lady out of CA?
Don't have any deal with a lady from California. Maybe you are getting me mixed up with another? I asked hubby about a trip to Texas, but although he says we will see what we can do after figuring out the cost in gas alone I really don't think we can. :( we were thinking maybe we would make a trip out or it a get away and pick up birds to, but right now I do not think we really can. So I am trying to find one in Arkansas. He hasn't said, "No." But you kind of know when it's not a good time... if you know what I mean.

Don't have any deal with a lady from California. Maybe you are getting me mixed up with another? I asked hubby about a trip to Texas, but although he says we will see what we can do after figuring out the cost in gas alone I really don't think we can.
sad.png
we were thinking maybe we would make a trip out or it a get away and pick up birds to, but right now I do not think we really can. So I am trying to find one in Arkansas. He hasn't said, "No." But you kind of know when it's not a good time... if you know what I mean.
sorry I got you mixed up with someone else. Sorry
barnie.gif
My head is loose...lol

Don't have any deal with a lady from California. Maybe you are getting me mixed up with another? I asked hubby about a trip to Texas, but although he says we will see what we can do after figuring out the cost in gas alone I really don't think we can.
sad.png
we were thinking maybe we would make a trip out or it a get away and pick up birds to, but right now I do not think we really can. So I am trying to find one in Arkansas. He hasn't said, "No." But you kind of know when it's not a good time... if you know what I mean.

I have a lot of serama available right now including smooth, frizzled and silkied feathered. I can easily ship to Arkansas and ship all over the country. Feel free to PM me or contact me at [email protected].

I live in central Arkansas so any where in Arkansas or not far over the boarder of Arkansas is in the doable range for us.

Back
Top Bottom