American serama thread!

LOL, ya, you know the answer. You can tell they are developing after a couple days ? I know some can but not me.
Ya I candled them last night when I got home with a flash light. It was dark so it was rather easy. Some already had veining and others had the look of development. Hard to explain other than the yolk looks as if it is growing. I guess a better way to describe it is the shadow in the egg is getting larger.

I got 3 beautiful seramas today. not sure if i can tell where i got them from . I have to find out first but OMG they are beautiful !! finally I have a serama family. counting my 2 . and the eggs from jesssam . if they hatch i will be in heaven for sure !! these maybe too small to ever lay but I dont care. definitely eye candy and very sweet and friendly as well.
celebrate.gif
OMGosh ! I am so excited. dont know if my ol ticker can take it.

I got 3 beautiful seramas today. not sure if i can tell where i got them from . I have to find out first but OMG they are beautiful !! finally I have a serama family. counting my 2 . and the eggs from jesssam . if they hatch i will be in heaven for sure !! these maybe too small to ever lay but I dont care. definitely eye candy and very sweet and friendly as well.
celebrate.gif
OMGosh ! I am so excited. dont know if my ol ticker can take it.
Sweet ........Congrats there!! Oh, by the way, Pics????? we all love pics right.

A friend does them for me. I just cant figure that part out no matter how many times people tell me it is easy. LOL I have to wait on her . I want to candle them eggs so bad i cant stand it ! bet i have made 6 trips over there with the flash light in my hand then turn around knowing its too early.

Back
Top Bottom