American serama thread!

how many seramas do you have ladycat? I had high hopes of a flock of them but money is too tight for me. Jesse is going to send me eggs again monday i think and he made this incubator for me. If these guys dont hatch I am calling it quits on the serama. I tried for a long time to hatch my pair eggs with no luck and I just let her sit them herself. again with no luck. they died at or about the same age as they did when i tried to incubate them.

how many seramas do you have ladycat? I had high hopes of a flock of them but money is too tight for me. Jesse is going to send me eggs again monday i think and he made this incubator for me. If these guys dont hatch I am calling it quits on the serama. I tried for a long time to hatch my pair eggs with no luck and I just let her sit them herself. again with no luck. they died at or about the same age as they did when i tried to incubate them.

7 hens, 2 pullets that will start laying any day now, a bunch of roosters and a bunch of chicks.

I can send you some eggs too on Monday assuming I don't get an order to fill. I really want to see you get started with them.

how very sweet of you ! You have some beautiful birds. If they dont hatch I will be disappointing 3 people instead of 2. I know someone in my town that does have great success hatching his silkies. I wonder ??? he had offered once before for part of the hatch.

Back
Top Bottom