American serama thread!

I am also going to be attending the Wild West Serama Show in Ramona, CA. If any of you are going and would like to purchase some eggs from my birds I could bring them to you at the show. Let me know if you are interested!

I just have the one fat little Tribble. I will try to get a picture of him on here soon. I do have other Seramas, (about 70) smooth feathered and silkied.

I have 15-20 smooth feathered and a couple frizzle serama. The upcoming Tribbles will be my first. Last candling showed the five eggs developing. Almost afraid to candle again and be disappointed.

That would be a very big yes from me. I hope to finally get a dozen eggs after we are resettled in Tennessee.

I hope to ship you some too. The poultry board for my state is being very unhelpful and haven't given me any updates even after I sent the paperwork and money in for testing. So I'll see. Let me know when you are ready for some eggs.

Most of the birds I get come from reputable breeders, though they used to live in breeding pens that were a lot smaller than the pens I am keeping them in now (mine are way way bigger!) anyways, some of them have lost some weight from having to walk farther to food and water that they are used to (my other birds have adjusted). Is there anyway I can "fatten them up" a little
1f602.png

Is there anyway I can "fatten them up" a little
1f602.png

I put a half a cucumber & some cabbage or spinach leaves in a food processor & mix it into their food.
They love picking out the juicy bits.
Then, at the end of the day, I collect all the leftover food ( about 2 cups full )
I add water to make a mash and give some to everyone.
They eat it all.

It's funny, if any rain should get on their food during the day, they avoid the food dish like it's poison
but when I add the water, all of a sudden they treat it like kids getting ice cream.

Most of the birds I get come from reputable breeders, though they used to live in breeding pens that were a lot smaller than the pens I am keeping them in now (mine are way way bigger!) anyways, some of them have lost some weight from having to walk farther to food and water that they are used to (my other birds have adjusted). Is there anyway I can "fatten them up" a little
1f602.png

Fattening treats-sunflower seed (small black type or kernel), cracked corn, soy. Some where I read to give yogurt mixed with something. Is there a possibility they have worms?

Back
Top Bottom