American serama thread!

I feel guilty. My best roosters Alfie, George & The Klingon have given me such amazing offspring that they are now being dethroned by their own Sons.
If Worf, Powder & Charlie prove to be fertile, they will become my main studs. Mini studs.
I've also got some spare roos that I'm gonna have to get rid of first.

Don't be. It's not like you are going to kick them to the curb completely. They will still get taken care of, as long as they have food, water, hens, and shelter they will be happy.

Don't be. It's not like you are going to kick them to the curb completely. They will still get taken care of, as long as they have food, water, hens, and shelter they will be happy.

Yeah, still kinda cruel to treat your friends like tools.
I will coddle old hens until they die but roosters are a lot tougher to manage.

Yeah, still kinda cruel to treat your friends like tools.
I will coddle old hens until they die but roosters are a lot tougher to manage.

True. As long as they are happy and healthy they shouldn't mind it to much. (They are gorgeous)

Yes, I'm grateful for that but feel like a traitor.

I know, I feel Bad, I am trying to decide which rooster to sell, I think I have to sell nugget, Because I am going to get a silkied rooster so I can only have two right now

I've got some half breed eggs. They're all purebred Serama but these are all from smoothie hens.
You should average 1/2 Silkied chicks.
El Cheapo Tribbles ~ 8 eggs for $16
Free shipping.
I just don't want them to go to waste. I'm getting lots of eggs from Silkied hens too right now.
These things breed like Tribbles.

I've got some half breed eggs. They're all purebred Serama but these are all from smoothie hens.
Free shipping. 
I just don't want them to go to waste. I'm getting lots of eggs from Silkied hens too right now.

Me me! I would like to buy the eggs

Free shipping. 

<--~ @Ra_

I feel guilty. My best roosters Alfie, George & The Klingon have given me such amazing offspring that they are now being dethroned by their own Sons.
If Worf, Powder & Charlie prove to be fertile, they will become my main studs. Mini studs.
I've also got some spare roos that I'm gonna have to get rid of first.

It would seem that a number of us are having the same problem. My roosters Wart and Rusty are also replaced by their sons. The sons are so much better it would be rather stupid not to use them for breeding. But Wart and Rusty are pets; very tame. Just can't keep them. Like yours...they'll have to go-somehow. Sure would be nice if they could share a pen. As it is they are separated. And then there's four others, serama and Japanese...

Midget hatched two chicks yesterday, another tribble egg has DIS, two of the remaining three eggs have pipped internally. I'm hoping all goes well and the three hatch this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom