American serama thread!

I sold Data yesterday.
I'd give you Trace if you were closer.

Fluff has hatched 2 so far.
I don't see anything moving under Clodagh.
She is the poor girl who I confused by putting an identical nesting cage next to hers.
She's such a great Mother too.
Sigh...

yesss.gif
about Fluff.

Definitely should have been described as trembling rather than shaking, thanks for the distinction! At first, I only felt it when holding, but now I've noticed when he's strutting or standing around that the legs (possibly whole body) tremble. Weird.

Definitely should have been described as trembling rather than shaking, thanks for the distinction! At first, I only felt it when holding, but now I've noticed when he's strutting or standing around that the legs (possibly whole body) tremble. Weird.

Certainly, this is something to watch should it worsen. For mine the trembling has remained the same and my oldest was a year old May 1st.

RIP Powderpuff
My pretty little hen. She was my first Serama hen and was a fantastic layer and broody hen. Unfortunately she died protecting her chicks and is nowhere to be found.
1f614.png

RIP Powderpuff
My pretty little hen. She was my first Serama hen and was a fantastic layer and broody hen. Unfortunately she died protecting her chicks and is nowhere to be found.
1f614.png

Oh no!! She was beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have plenty of memories of good times together, and that her babies are ok.

Back
Top Bottom