American serama thread!

I know i was like dalmation.............
pop.gif
loved it

Last edited:
Yeah,.. thumbs up
thumbsup.gif
and hands down
bow.gif
... Jerry pretty much rocks Seramahood...

I would love nothing more than to get the grand tour on his property... animals. and plants... I'm a horticulturist by trade, and So Cal is worlds away from Louisiana as far as climate. I see tidbits of "background" in his pics, and the plant nerd in me is drooling, then the chicken nerd in me kicks in, and I just want it all....
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
th.gif
barnie.gif

hey guys

jerry i really like the dalmation....the white legs suit it to be honest.

btw has anyone ever hatched a blue breasted red before?

im curious to know what it would look like im thinking awesome

Quote:
the very first blue serama to appear on the scene was a blue red. I have pics someplace, just need to locate them,
BTW, I recently created A Blue Brested Golden Duck Wing

newseramacolors009.jpg

newseramacolors011.jpg

newseramacolors012.jpg

5 months old, adult feathers coming in.
I like what I see, type decent for age

I have been reading the serama threads for a while as we love seeing all the pics/learning all we can about the breed. We just incubated our first serama eggs and I woke up this am to an adorable little chick running around my bator
big_smile.png
So excited that the egg hatched. But my question to other serama breeders is how long do you keep your chicks in the incubator before removing them to the brooder? I know I read somwhere - may have been the other Malaysian thread - that most keep their chicks in the incubator for a while before moving them. I just want to do what is best for the chick(s)
smile.png
Thanks for any input in advance!

Back
Top Bottom