American serama thread!

Quote:
bow.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
TO DIE FOR! yOUR SWAYZE would fit right in at my house..I love him!
love.gif

Quote:
if you want to replicate him, it's pretty easy... and, that's also not a duckwing... it's a wheaton... actually, a blue salmon... a silver wheaton with red/mahogany gene and blue...

Ok i will ask? how? Please
smile.png

Quote:
if you want to replicate him, it's pretty easy... and, that's also not a duckwing... it's a wheaton... actually, a blue salmon... a silver wheaton with red/mahogany gene and blue...

Quote:

i would start out with a silver wheaton hen... i've seen a couple of silver wheaton hens around so i know they're common... then find a normal wheaton roo... it will help if the hen was to be blue... she'll just have a white head/chest brown/cream body and a blue tail...

the first crossings, i would keep the nicest blonde wheaton out of the bunch... take him and cross him back to the mom... then you should be able to get some blue salmons, black salmons and depending if the roo you crossed back to the mom is blue, some splash salmons as well...

HTH...

Back
Top Bottom