American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Good morning Bill......I thought she was from your stash of eggies, thats why I asked "who's yer daddie". Yes you do have her sister, they look alike color wise [well right now anyways---ya never know]. [​IMG]
    How are them itty-bitty new-bees this fine morning??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

2. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:X's 2 ---well said seramalovers [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    great 4 have hatched out making them thanksgiving lil bitties....2 of which are fabians from his sweater..... they are all napping as its tough work getting out of that egg lol

4. Twelvestring

Twelvestring Out Of The Brooder

Aug 7, 2011
    Portland Oregon area
    Quote:Congratulations on your hatch! Sometimes I'm amazed at how they even make it out of the shell.

Cheers!
    Chris

5. Twelvestring

Twelvestring Out Of The Brooder

Aug 7, 2011
    Portland Oregon area
    Finally got up to 10 posts. Over there on the left, my avatar is a two-day old Serama. His name is Clint Eastwood. I'm pretty sure he's thinking "Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do you?" [​IMG]

6. birdnbeast

birdnbeast Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    Quote:Hey C,

What do you mean TOO Many Chickens. You must be mad!!! Or else you have yet to learn "Chicken Math"

Chicken math fixes that problem -- not too many chickens but -- too little money, too little time to enjoy all the chickens, too little space to easily add more chickens, etc. [​IMG]

k/

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I don't know what to do now, I have reduced my flock so much that I have to empty feed pans back into the barrel at the end of the day. Used to be, I'd have to go out and put MORE feed in the pans in the afternoon...I don't know how to NOT have too many [​IMG]

8. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    Wanted to wish all the Serama people a happy thanksgiving! I am one of your main lurkers! [​IMG]

9. Ivywoods

Ivywoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2010
    Hiawatha, KS
    Quote:AHA! Now we see you "lurking" through the fence there![​IMG]

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

10. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

4cats3kids1hubby2many Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:And now you have 11.....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]