American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    looking good my friend ! [​IMG]
    Quote:

2. seramagirl

seramagirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2010
    graham,washington
    Quote:oh what cute babies I had 32 born last night 4 out of my micros they are half the size of the other seramas:D

3. bobbyc1970

bobbyc1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    thank you bro. fixing to pair benny up with two of my best hens for type. cant wait to see [​IMG]
    Quote:

4. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Wow congrats. will have to post some pics [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:oh what cute babies I had 32 born last night 4 out of my micros they are half the size of the other seramas:D

5. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

4cats3kids1hubby2many Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    Omak

x2
    Photos are definitely needed.

6. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    sounds like a good pairing . [​IMG]
    Quote:

7. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    one hen hardly has no back. but the other has a better tail. I am hoping the little black one is a pullet....(FINGERS CROSSED) Because black+type. [​IMG]
    Quote:

8. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Okay, I have a pen of layers and everyone is out free ranging in my backyard right now. The roo from the layer pen passed this last year so they have no boys in there. Adam (the serama in my avatar with my DD) is out there having a hay day. He has BIG ambitions. He keeps trying to put the move on a couple of the BR and the BCM. They are only 4x his size. Good luck buddy. I admire his spunk. He is the only roo we have right now.

9. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    [​IMG] now that would be something. [​IMG] dont have no full size here. But most of my hens lay down for the roos. [​IMG]
    Quote:

10. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:
    I meant to explain that I have all pens loose and free ranging.

Yes, some of the hens are laying down for him.....but poor guy...he still can't reach. He is doing his best love dance and they are just taking it all in. But just can't get the job done. I have a Cuckoo Maran X that has really taken a "shine" to him. Of course I think she is a bit of a hussy anyway. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by