American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    AW GEEZ chicklette & big-b, now I have to decide who I am gonna live with after I get reincarnated as a chicken......you make it too hard to decide.......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    AHH, Now I know what my problem is.......I am crazy and its OK.....thanks for the enlightenment chicklette! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:
    I'm old enough to be as crazy as I want to be and enjoying every last minute of it. My husband can tell you how crazy I am..........he asked if I could just treat him like one of the chickens......LOL

3. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    No they don't get it and probley never will . my wife won't even touch a chicken she says they are dirty ! lol i tell her i wash them all the time they are'nt dirty . [​IMG] some times i don't get it how come i love these birds soooooooooooooooooooo much . there is just something about them that touchs my heart strings .
    Quote:

4. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Hi froggie !
    Quote:

5. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Serious Ray, she still won't touch one?? Boy is she a chicken...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Couldn't help you with WHY we love these birdies So much.....I am older so I can use crazy as an excuse, how 'bout you??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

6. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Oh good....another crazy is on!!

7. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] WHO IS IT CHICKLETTE???????[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  8. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    [​IMG]

9. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ...................[​IMG]

[​IMG] very interesting bunch of folk on this thread.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by