American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Its crazy that they look so much alike. I would of thought she was mine. Color and type are the same. I look forward to getting another roo to breed.
    Quote:
    Yes, yours and Daniel's are both relatives....from my 'Beeg X Bad Girl' line. [​IMG]

2. Ok_Junebug

Ok_Junebug Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2009
    Moore, Ok.
    Quote:Yes, yours and Daniel's are both relatives....from my 'Beeg X Bad Girl' line. [​IMG]

Yes, I have worked on that line for several generations...they breed true and all look alike. I recognized the line as soon as I saw the bird. Washington State has been very good to me.

3. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Quote:
    Thank you bigb.......i will keep that i mind but at the moment could not part with him! He is Mr. Personality! If I had a motorcycle, I think he would ride on it!!

4. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    well the offer always stands and i will teach him to ride the bike ! and he won;t have to worry about his feathers getting all mess up lol . [​IMG]
    Quote:
    Thank you bigb.......i will keep that i mind but at the moment could not part with him! He is Mr. Personality! If I had a motorcycle, I think he would ride on it!!

5. Chicklette 1

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    I think we are all wonderfully crazy over our chickens!!! Have a great day everyone........

6. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    YOU THINK ! i know we all are crazy but i would not change a thing !
    Quote:

7. Chicklette 1

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Quote:
    I'm old enough to be as crazy as I want to be and enjoying every last minute of it. My husband can tell you how crazy I am..........he asked if I could just treat him like one of the chickens......LOL

8. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Thats too funny my wife said the same thing ! [​IMG]
    Quote:
    I'm old enough to be as crazy as I want to be and enjoying every last minute of it. My husband can tell you how crazy I am..........he asked if I could just treat him like one of the chickens......LOL

9. Chicklette 1

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    They just don't get it, do they:lol:

10. Chicklette 1

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by