American serama thread!

MY CHICKENS ARE HATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG
this is awesome... I Am SO EXCIIIIITED

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
highfive.gif
Your excitement actually jumped off of the screen!!! YAY!!! Keep us posted!
highfive.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

MY CHICKENS ARE HATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG
this is awesome... I Am SO EXCIIIIITED
Woot Woot, Congratulations!!! Hope you get a lot of 'em!!!
woot.gif

They are just too cute! I just want to love them and hug them and name them all George, lol.
What a cutie! His feathers look like the frizzled silkies I hatched last year.
2 sq feet per bantam is what I've read, so you could probably keep a trio in there, although they'd need out of cage playtime too I think.
1. I agree, love the name George, it should be shared by many!!!
lau.gif

2. Does that mean yes???? It is a frizzle silky serama???
fl.gif

3. X2 that's what I think is "Standard" thinking"
big_smile.png

OH PUHHLEASE! Tell me you're that lucky!!!! A Silkied Frizzle, and Oh yeah, that's a roo.
So, does that mean you think that's what it is??? I mean, the feathers aren't feathers, not really??!!??!!
fl.gif

My little hatch from last week. Serama to silkie

So darn CUTE!!!!
wee.gif

So, does that mean you think that's what it is??? I mean, the feathers aren't feathers, not really??!!??!!
fl.gif
The feathers are absolutely Silkied. I don't know about the Frizzle, I'm a little confused. I see the eyelash curl on some of his feathers, but I don't know if silkied feathers do that when they are just starting to grow. I found 1 picture of a Silkied Frizzle Cockerel, and his feathers looked like yours .I would PM Beth. She seems to respond pretty quickly.

alright guys I'm worried!!!

Look at his butt... is that normal? Is he ok?? it looks sorta like he left some chunks in the shell. I tried to zoom in on the egg inside
Help! I'm so new I don/t know what to do!

Back
Top Bottom