American serama thread!

My new Serama babies..one is a friends, he only had one hatch, but I am keeping it until he has others hatch in a few days. The one with the black stripe on it's head. Will be interesting to see how that one colors out.

So tiny. :))

Well they babes are now 3 weeks old and besides Twizler and Licorice who still look the same there are fun color changes in the babies. Especially Riley whom I am calling my 'snow baby' because s/he looks like s/he got covered in a dusting of snow! It's amazing how much they have changed in just one week!

Well they babes are now 3 weeks old and besides Twizler and Licorice who still look the same there are fun color changes in the babies. Especially Riley whom I am calling my 'snow baby' because s/he looks like s/he got covered in a dusting of snow! It's amazing how much they have changed in just one week!

Loving the color on Parker. These are cute. They change so fast in coloring. Love it.

Hey Folks! Happy Thanksgiving!
big_smile.png

Is anyone going to the Dalton, GA show??

@Kyochan pretty, pretty babies.
jumpy.gif

Hey Folks! Happy Thanksgiving!
big_smile.png

Is anyone going to the Dalton, GA show??

@Kyochan pretty, pretty babies.
jumpy.gif

I'm considering going. It seems like a lot of fun to walk around and see all the babies! However, it is also my little sisters birthday that day so I have to wait and see what we are doing for her.

They are having Table Top comps. I am showing in-cage and going to watch the Table Top to see if my guys can do it. This will be the first time for me to get a chance to see it. IF you do, look me up.
smile.png
I am showing black Seramas.

Back
Top Bottom