American serama thread!

Hey everybody, here is a video of one of my serama roosters that has had a crow reduction surgery. I'm a vet in OK and have been performing this surgery for a couple of years now. Please check out my thread on the subject and visit my website
http://www.quietroosters.wordpress.com
You can contact me with any questions. These would be an option for those that want to add a rooster but have noise concerns. Thanks.

Dr. James

0.jpg

Quote:
My kids want to leave NOW to go to your house! I don't know how we could squeeze a 4 hour drive into their busy schedules...

Well i may end up getting eggs from chiqitta instead of juvis because its cheaper but ive heard the eggs are harder to hatch so anything advice helps

I did not have any issues when I finally figured out my thermometers were wrong
sad.png
. Make sure you have at least 2 and one is not digital. I ran my incubator at 99, sorry can't remember the exact hatch rate but it was around 60%-70%. I dry hatch since it is pretty humid here. Just put them in turned them when they should and right before "lock down" raised humidity to 65%, worked great. They were actually pretty easy. I think the less you mess with them the better the hatch rate, SUPER hard to do!

Back
Top Bottom