American serama thread!

ep.gif
holy cow, Lady, anyone ever explain the great stock market crash to you ? hahahaa this should bring the price down 5 bucks per chick every where. Congrats

I'm going to see if I can sell a few. That's too many!

you think? hahaaa that is awesome. a lot of love there. I told jessie would start using my incubator soon he made me just today. I went outside and the eggs my serama PULLETs were sitting on had left. they are cold but still looked viable. soo, I am using it faster then planned. I will check them tonight and see if they move or not. looked to be a few days away yet. first time . wasnt really expecting the eggs to be good.

x.x the eggs from jesse are a bust I think. aircells never reattached and have one bloodring. I don't have good luck with eggs lmao. atleast my three adult seramas are doing good though. genetic question, if I breed a male that is a cross of brown laced and blue laced to a partial mottled gypsy faced serama hen what would the outcome be?

If anyone is near Sacramento, CA I'd be willing to take a roo or hen. I'm just looking for a tiny house pet. Just let me know how much, the younger the better.
big_smile.png

Thanks!

shortest incubator time ever ? LOL the hen stopped setting, put them in the bator 2 days ago. one internal pip but its in distress. you know the sound . I opened the air side and found fluffy butt. well, not fluffy yet but... still a little veining in there. never did see the beak. looks like an all nighter. Its a big mouth. another white one. @Jessshan8
fl.gif

Hey yall can please tell me where I could buy some serama hatching eggs I'm going to be getting some hopefully this summer

Back
Top Bottom