American serama thread!

Here’s my trio I bought them from a friend I don’t know very much about Seramas! So far they’ve been nice to have i’m hoping to incubate some eggs soon.

Attachments

• A0909F6D-6203-46CF-B090-F4B9714B8C9F.jpeg
    A0909F6D-6203-46CF-B090-F4B9714B8C9F.jpeg
    594.7 KB · Views: 11
Very nice. How do you train a serama to stand up tall / pose? Is there a video link to show the process? About how long does it take?
Thank you! Posing is natural for the breed especially ayams. But they still need to be trained.
These videos are helpful.

Are you interested in tabletop? :)

Also not my videos just some I found!

Thank you! Posing is natural for the breed especially ayams. But they still need to be trained.
These videos are helpful.

Are you interested in tabletop? :)

Also not my videos just some I found!
Thank you. Not sure if I'll ever show, but I like watching them stand tall & show off. I really enjoy taking pretty chicken photos, so it would be nice to have pose for me.
(My big fat orps are pretty.... but they prefer to always bend down & eat. Not the best pose!)
example: See the pretty beetle green sheen.... and the horrible pose?
IMG_1515 (2).JPG

E7244D3D-115A-416F-8B8F-A77FDAC51A1E.jpeg
Thank you. Not sure if I'll ever show, but I like watching them stand tall & show off. I really enjoy taking pretty chicken photos, so it would be nice to have pose for me.
(My big fat orps are pretty.... but they prefer to always bend down & eat. Not the best pose!)
example: See the pretty beetle green sheen.... and the horrible pose?
View attachment 1996387
Yes Seramas always pose! It’s very sweet

2 pullets and a cockerel!
They come from very nice show champions.
The little pullet who is very black is named Moonie, the pullet with more white is named Tuffy, and the cockerel needs a name
Sorry for all the pictures can’t seem to get rid of them
They are a few months old. Already training!!!

Really beautiful; I especially like the pullet with the most white-so sleek and curious-and that tail. Truly gorgeous.

Here’s my trio I bought them from a friend I don’t know very much about Seramas! So far they’ve been nice to have i’m hoping to incubate some eggs soon.
A beautiful trio. I've had numerous breeds of chickens. You'll find they are very different if they're like mine; friendly, gentle, sweet, and smart (for a chicken). They have great pet potential and make a terrific hobby.

Back
Top Bottom