American serama thread!

Quote:
'CC' stands for 'Cajun Classic' ....the ultimate serama show...held at or near Jerry's place--40 miles from New Orleans...2nd weekend in April each spring. Another show (closer to you show) you might be able to attend....We will have a SCNA Table Top Serama show in Shawnee, Oklahoma 2nd weekend in Dec...don't know if you are close enough to come to that or not, but try to attend...will be lots of serama and fun.

I'm going to the CC this year
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
i'm so freaking happy ! it's going to be a good time for all . SERAMA PARTY !
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Joey - don't let one bad apple spoil the barrel. Many of the people here in SoCal are nice and appreciate your generosity. That was an underhanded thing to do and the very least you should have been consulted with about re-selling the bird or re-homing it. Just know that the rest of us appreciate you and all that you do for this breed. You are awesome, Joey!

I have one just sitting in the box if bill needs it i'll bring it in nov . i only used it twice then i figured out the henobator's work much better for me has egg turner and all . just a thought my friends .
Quote:

X'2,000000
love.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
Joey is THE MAN!

Quote:
Joey - don't let one bad apple spoil the barrel. Many of the people here in SoCal are nice and appreciate your generosity. That was an underhanded thing to do and the very least you should have been consulted with about re-selling the bird or re-homing it. Just know that the rest of us appreciate you and all that you do for this breed. You are awesome, Joey!

Back
Top Bottom