American serama thread!

Love them!
love.gif

hi guys- thought you'd enjoy this pic of the girls- they are still stealing each others eggs, and looks like 2 are further along than a couple of the others, hoping they will pull it off

and Joe and his lady Josie

Help needed for a missing serama "Silver"

silver_sm.jpg

Haleigh, one of our youth members, has lost her champion serama rooster "Silver" on a trailer accident on their way home from the Bluebonnet Classic show in College Station, TX. He was inside a blue extra small Pet Taxi when it fell out of the trailer. Haleigh's family is offering a reward for "Silver's" return or information leading to his return. Please call Tracy at 210-204-4794.

So sad. Hope its found!

Help needed for a missing serama "Silver"

silver_sm.jpg

Haleigh, one of our youth members, has lost her champion serama rooster "Silver" on a trailer accident on their way home from the Bluebonnet Classic show in College Station, TX. He was inside a blue extra small Pet Taxi when it fell out of the trailer. Haleigh's family is offering a reward for "Silver's" return or information leading to his return. Please call Tracy at 210-204-4794.

I have a pip !!!!! It's button quail that I wasn't sure of the quality of the eggs , I know they are not seramas but I'm pretty excited !!! My sand cups worked !! So I'm sure they would work for seramas too !!

Back
Top Bottom