American serama thread!

look out, seramas are THE most addicting breed...worse than silkies! Welcome to the family!!

X2....
lol.png
I started out with a pair and now I have 30. Welcome to serama land!!!

My broody hen hatched 3 babies, and one hatched in the incubator on the same day, so I stuck it under her too. So I have 4 new fuzzies!!!!

One looks like it will be white mottled, one is an orange-rust color, and the last two are like the one pictured, sort of brownish/yellowish.

Sorry for the glare, mom and chicks are in my 60 gallon aquarium. Talk about Brooder TV!!!!

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Congratz Chaili!!!!!! Can't wait to see how your younguns going to look like.

THea, I see you are in ARK. Our weather has been all over the place and if your SEramas are outside, that can affect egg laying. they don't know if it is winter or spring or what.
Also at 9 months, she may be going thru a serious molt which affects egg laying.
sometimes Serama hens do not lay regularly ever, especially smaller one. I have birds that lay every other day, once a week and once a month or so and one not at all any more.

Ra...

Tut...

Flashdance wouldn't hold still...

Zaraki. His comb was once floppy but it stands now. :D

Crow...she is so freaking huge

Rukia...

Dutchess. I think she is so cute but she does have white earlobes. A lot of my birds have flaws

Swayze

Footloose

Done with the shameless photo sharing. I'm getting 3 new babies next week!!! :D

THea, I see you are in ARK. Our weather has been all over the place and if your SEramas are outside, that can affect egg laying. they don't know if it is winter or spring or what.
Also at 9 months, she may be going thru a serious molt which affects egg laying.
sometimes Serama hens do not lay regularly ever, especially smaller one. I have birds that lay every other day, once a week and once a month or so and one not at all any more.

yes my babys are outside i want to bring them in but hubby said no!!! i will have to see what i can do about that lol. we do have a heat lamp in there little house so at least i know they are warm. they are just so tiny i worry even just when im holding them lol im so use to this an boy is there a slite diff dont you think lol

this is my beloved Fat Cat he was 8yrs old and my very first roo i lost him to a fox. hubby killed fox but was to late to help my big baby talk about a 13lb lap baby he was that RIP my big fat cat

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom