American serama thread!

thumbsup.gif

pearl my andalusian blue serama pullet

excuse the mess ms fugly doesnt keep house when she is broody..... she is hiding 6 under that caboose

mr mater almost done molting..... my blue brood cock

gabby and son sonny
dont mind the poop sonny was afraid of gabby

gabby in all his glory.... he may be old but he has still got it.... best brood cock ever and literally my best chicken friend

droolin.gif

love gabby's coloring!

pearl my andalusian blue serama pullet

excuse the mess ms fugly doesnt keep house when she is broody..... she is hiding 6 under that caboose

mr mater almost done molting..... my blue brood cock

gabby and son sonny
dont mind the poop sonny was afraid of gabby

gabby in all his glory.... he may be old but he has still got it.... best brood cock ever and literally my best chicken friend

Great pics Bill !!

Smoothmule- How fun!!! I love hatching day.... but I usually have a hatching day hangover the next day, from staying up too late watching the incubator. LOL.

I'm having sooooo much fun watching Brooder TV tonight...... My sweet mama Jenny is doing a fabulous job with 4 babies, only one of which is her own (judging by eggshell marks)... and I'm not exactly sure which one it is.. I have it narrowed down between two...??

The one standing on the water dish is a rusty orange color. What does that turn out to be?? I'm about 99% positive it came out of a mystery egg that was in a box of birds that came from Jerry, that I stuck under her. I don't have any orange or pumpkin in my flock.

I am really beginning to appreciate the whole broody hen thing, over the incubator. These four chicks are doing SO well, with nothing more than just mama hen.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom