American serama thread!

had to think back...it was LAURAS FAULT!! Did a portrait for her of Zephyr and Dina... the more she talked about them the more  wanted some..... then June found out and the rest is history!

THANKS for the great laugh!!!!! I have to blame the interenet for my addiction when I went looking for banty sized chickens. OOOOH, but I was hooked on Zepher from the moment Laura first posted a pic of him as a fuzzy......:love

Last edited:
Well, I'm happy to say I'm about to get a second chance on eggs sooner than I thought I would. My replacement eggs were shipped today, and I didn't expect any until next week at the soonest. I got my butt in gear and finished my second 'bator and am now testing it out I may only have until Wednesday to be sure it's running steady! I'm so excited though, and glad I get to try sooner than I thought I would!!! Yaaay!
celebrate.gif

Talking about Laura, I'll be getting eggs from her around the 8th of October!!! I'm hoping they'll be easier to ship as she's half the distance of my first order off ebay. Fingers crossed!!!
fl.gif

Well, I'm happy to say I'm about to get a second chance on eggs sooner than I thought I would.  My replacement eggs were shipped today, and I didn't expect any until next week at the soonest.  I got my butt in gear and finished my second 'bator and am now testing it out  I may only have until Wednesday to be sure it's running steady!  I'm so excited though, and glad I get to try sooner than I thought I would!!!  Yaaay! :celebrate

Talking about Laura, I'll be getting eggs from her around the 8th of October!!!  I'm hoping they'll be easier to ship as she's half the distance of my first order off ebay.  Fingers crossed!!! :fl

My 9 eggs have just been shipped from her too! I put my first batch of Serama eggs on lockdown this morning. I have 10 to make it to lockdown. I can't wait. Will post pictures soon!:D

Back
Top Bottom