Ammo Display At the Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess living in a small, rural town in East Texas this is just business as usual-kinda like the store in town that is a video rental/deer feeder sales store.
Being a rural Texas redneck myself, these kinds of things suit me right down to my soul.
Guess to outsiders, we are a bit offbeat, but we like it that way.
smile.png

WOW...some touchy people here today!!!!

I don't think her sharing her thoughts of the differences between herself and her new environment are a bad thing. We all come from varied places and experiences. For me...here in San Diego...you would NEVER see a "guns and ammo" display in a bank. Thats because were are a little uptight about such things. I think the post is hilarious!!!!

There is dark humor, light humor and everything in between. If you guys don't like her posts...dont read them. Just keep in mind, she is just giving her thoughts as she perceives them...dont judge her for it. Thats just not nice on your part and you are doing the exact same things you are accusing her of doing.

edited because its not really a palace....*snicker*
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you, I appreciate that.
smile.png

Sounds to me that it is exceptable to dish it out...but when it comes to taking a little from someone who does not agree with you....'its poor me...I am being picked on and my feelings are hurt'.
This is a public forum, you are entitled to your opinions just as I am.

Quote:
lol.png
You live in a palace and I live in a mud hut
lau.gif

Debi, that went right over my head, I don't even get it, but I'm gonna laugh too just for the sake of laughing!!

gig.gif
lau.gif
:lau

Quote:
We're talking directly to her about it...not making fun of her behind her back....which is what she's doing. She has an issue about how she percieves her new town treating her....nothing is going to change posting about it here on the internet.....she needs to be talking to them.

Well, they say a man's home is his .. oh wait .. that's CASTLE .. not palace ...
lau.gif

Quote:
We're talking directly to her about it...not making fun of her behind her back....which is what she's doing. She has an issue about how she percieves her new town treating her....nothing is going to change posting about it here on the internet.....she needs to be talking to them.

OMG ...... where did I put that beating-a-dead-horse smiley ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom